Friday, September 18, 2009

Before I start I want to give a shout out to Taylor and Landrey the two coolest TMS cheerleaders ever!
BOO!!!!!
I can't wait for Halloween!! It is my favorite holiday EVER!!!! This is the last year I'm going trick or treating though. ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ ( I dont think I'd want a high schooler Trick-or-Treating at my door). So I cant wait to show off my costume at dads work party!!!! This year I'm going to be a Flapper from the 20's. This is the costume I'm going to wear but with a few changes. i'm going to have a feather head band and a cigarette holder. The rest is the same (including the wig). Comment and tell if you like it or any suggestions you have!


On Friday Tay, Landrey , Gage , and I went to the park by my house.







Gage recently started football with dad as his coach. His BFF Jake is on the team too. Jake is Tay's little bro so we get to hang out at the games.



2 comments:

  1. awww thanks so much for the shoutout:] and i decided what i am going to be too! haha. just txt me when you read this and i will tell you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IVE BEEN ROAMING AROUND ALWAYS LOOKING DOWN AND ALL I SEE...
    gurrrl!swearing puppy?haha.jk. i understand if you like him you shud be able to.i wont hold you bak from that but ill tell you i cant look at garfield/oakie the same.
    SOMEONE LIKE ME!!!!!SOMEONE LIKE ME!!!!!SOMEONE LIKE ME!!!!!SOMEBODY!!!

    ReplyDelete