Sunday, September 20, 2009

Phenix's Eye

Yesterday Tay ,Landrey and I went to the movie (500) days of summer. It is really good but just an FYI it is a little slow and doesn't go in chronological order. After we spent about $10 on pictures so we each had two strips.

I was really board today so I pulled out my camera to take some pictures of my eyes. I took like 800 but these are my favorites. Take a close look at all of them.
I SWEAR that I took these pictures. They ARE NOT EDITED. This is exactly what they looked like when I took them. EXACTLY.

If you still don't get it look at that last one one more time.

If you do get but don't believe me think about Gages room. If you don't know whats in his room or you just can't figure it out, scroll to the bottom of the page.


3 comments:

  1. OH EM GEE! THAT IS SO WEIRD CUZ THIS MORNING I WAS BORED AND WAS TAKING PICTURES OF MY EYES TOO! HAHAHAHAH. LOL. THATS SO CREEPY HAHA. ANYWAY THAT LAST PICTURE IS SUPER KEWL. HAHA. I ALSO LIKE THE BLACK AND WHITE ONE. THE FIRST PIX YOU HAVE IS THAT A SCRAPBOOK PAGE YOU MADE?WELL ITS REALLY CUTE WHATEVER IT IS. HAHA. OKAY WELL SEE YOU TOMORROW!
    ELL-OH-VEE-EE ALWAYS,TAYLOR :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics Phen! I thought maybe you got some contacts that had the skull in them. Oh, and I thought that (500) Days of Summer was one of the best movies so far this year! I loved it! AND...I LOVE THAT YOU HAVE BLASPHEMOUS RUMORS ON YOUR MUSIC LIST!!! That is one of my favorite songs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Phen, I love your blog, you do such a great
    job. The pics of your eyes are amazing, and I love the pics at Gages game. I miss you a ton, OXOXOXOXOXOXOXO Jojo

    ReplyDelete